The rates and the contents are subject to change without prior notice.
- Examples:Rent a Compact Class for
- i) 2 Days 2 hours 30 mins
- Total Rate = $53 x 2 Days + $42*
=$106 + $42
* Less than an hour is charged as one hour (e.g. 2 hours 30 mins = 3 hours)
- ii) 2 Days 8 hours
Total Rate = $53 x 2 Days + $14x 8 hours
= $106 +
$112+$53* (Total Hourly Rate > Daily Rate)
* In case the total hourly rate is higher than the rate of one excess day, we will use whichever is lower
- For children less than 145cm in height, it is required to use child safety seats by the law.
- It is not standard equipment and the rental service has been discontinued since Spring 2019 due to the shrinkage of market needs.
For more information on driving in Guam, please refer to
FAQ or User Guide
- If there are two or more drivers, we will charge an additional fee from the second person.
- For accidents by any driver not registered with us, insurance will not cover.
- There is no additional charge by mileage.
- Verizon Mifi* device together with its cable and charging plug will be provided as a package.
All the cars are equipped with USB port.
*Mifi is a trademark of Novatel Wireless Company Mobile Wifi router.
- 1)Police Accident Report: $30/report
- 2)Smoking in the Car: $250/rental
Smoking is not allowed in our cars. Be careful because this charge will be applied if the smell of tobacco is detected within the car, even if you did not smoke in the car
- 3)Special Cleaning Required: $250/rental
Examples: A lot of sand remained in the car, inside of the car becomes excessively wet because of melted ice, etc.
- 4)Non-Registered Driver Drove the Car: $100/rental or driver
- 5)Roadside Assistant: 24-hour Available (Calling for a road assistant is free, but the service fee will be charged separately. Fees depend on the service that was actually provided.)
- 6)Fuel Cost: Born by the customer
The fuel tank is full on departure. If the fuel is insufficient when you return the car, we will charge you the predefined fee.